Montag, 12. Dezember 2016

Random Stuff / Decoring X-Mas

Hi there

This is a random post about favorite things at the moment,
lovely Christmas-decoration-stuff and favorite angles in my room.

On the first picture you can see my currently favorite tea cup.
The slogan: Black is the new Black - is just too cute and of course it sparkles.
We LOVE sparkle.
The cup is from Primark and we also LOVE Primark. :)



On the following two pictures you see the cup in pose, some candles, perfumes
and my favorite watch.
And of course some earrings and rings - Girls stuff.

I like the colors pink, rose, purple and lila.

I also decorated my room a little bit festive.
With a big jar with christmas decoration in it.



Coffee/Tea cup - Primark
Big candle - IKEA
Glasses - City Lucerne
Christmas decoration - Casa, Depot, Interio and some gifts from friends and family
Watch - Yachtmaster Rolex
Perfumes - Rituals, Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Chanel
Seed box - Casa

Do you like some of these things?
Did you already decorate your home?

I wish you a great and successful day!

Kisses, S.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen